Wednesday, July 9, 2014

A Dose of Color.

Just got home from a beautiful trip and before I post pics from that wonderful vacay, I wanted to share some fun color bursts from my classroom last year.  I know, I know, I'm living in the past, but seriously, color AND organization!?  CAN'T GET ENOUGH!

And while I'm on the topic of all things colorful and organized, I wanted to thank the lovely folks over at Segmation for the wonderfully written and kind blog post about me found here.  You all are great!

Now, I'm not gonna lie, I am already getting excited about decorating my room again this coming year and have a plan for my theme too, which I am pumped about.  But, while you wait with bated breath, enjoy these pics.  If you're as into organization as I am, then I hope you really enjoy them!




Soooo, if you can't tell by now, I am a bit over-the-top when it comes to my organization, but if I wasn't this organized I would lose my MIND (plus probably a lot of supplies too).

This is my latest OCD addition to my supplies.  Used up a wee bit of leftover scrap paper to keep my paints from turning into a mishmash.

Ahhhhh, le sigh, oh organization, how I love thee!

No comments:

Post a Comment