Saturday, March 7, 2015

A Baby French Fry Lives Here.

Okay, Baby French Fry is sleeping. For now.  I've got T minus probably 10 minutes until she wakes up.  So here goes nothing. Or something. Let's stick with something.

In the past, I shared a sneak peek into my Art Room's ever-changing decor here and here, but now I thought it'd be fun to take a peek into the little Fry's room.  Let me forewarn you, it's like Crayola exploded up in here.  But, I am an art teacher after all, right?

We had a whole lot of fun putting together her nursery with a mix of thrifted, Craigslist-ed, homemade, and mid century mod decor.

I wrote about my homemade mobile here.  It was a fun nesting project pre-Baby French Fry.


The beautiful vibrant colored paintings in the nursery were done by my father-in-law.  He makes beautiful watercolor and acrylic paintings on whiteboard.  The pictures seriously don't do them justice.  They are AMAZING.



Baby French Fry cannot get enough of these paintings.  

I think we've got a little artist on our hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment