Saturday, February 27, 2016

Mini Masterpieces.

Baby French Fry gets so much joy out of experimenting with art media.  We've worked with just about anything she can get her busy artist hands (and mouth) on.  I had amassed quite the stack of abstract-y expressionist papers and had displayed as many as my walls would allow, but guilt mom gene kicked in and I couldn't bring myself to dispose of the remainders. 
 For real, PURE JOY when she's art-ing.


So, I rounded up our last batch of paintings and decided to artcycle them into some tiny greeting cards.
 I'm digging your mixed media, Baby FF. A little Cy Twombly inspo up in this house.

I snagged a bunch of cardstock scraps left over from other projects (like these), cropped her artwork, double stuck them on with this trusty fella, and we have baby art to go.


 We're spreading the art love and joy, one tiny masterpiece and postage stamp at a time.


No comments:

Post a Comment