Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Mondrian Masterpieces.

I don't often repeat projects, but when I do, it's usually because I heart them big time.  And this is one of those favorites.

For step by steps on this one, check it out here.  Since having a baby artist in the house, I'm loving process-y art and projects that give children more of an option in terms of color choices and media.

My Kinder artists loved reading Perfect Square and really knocked our study of Mondrian's artwork out of the art park.  Our art smart focus words were "repetition," "blending," and "outline." We focused on his Broadway Boogie Woogie (1943) and listened to boogie woogie as we worked, thank you Pandora.

 
 








I took an incredible amount of pics, but just couldn't get enough.  I seriously wish I could tape them on me and wear all the time.  Keep boogie woogie-n' arties!






No comments:

Post a Comment