Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Miss French Fry's Favorite Things.

It is now Chi-Beria Part 2 here in the Midwest and the cold has officially gotten to me.  Now that Miss Carrie Underwood has partially marred the Sound of Music, I thought I'd give my own version a shot.  Yes, add me to the list of  "mean people who need Jesus," but I just couldn't handle Underwood as Maria.  Julie Andrews will forever be the ONLY Maria in my book.  Now, how do you solve a problem in the Art Room?


Miss French Fry's Favorite Things 
(sung to the tune of My Favorite Things from The Sound of Music)


Sharpies that come in all shapes and sizes


Booger-Free Pencils, 'cuz germs I despises


Hand Sweepers from Target tied up with strings


These are a few of Miss French Fry's favorite things.




Dirty Brush Bear and color-coded water pots


Elmer Glue Pump to help with the glue dots

   

Scotch Tape Dispenser, pure joy to me brings


These are a few of Miss French Fry's favorite things.




Table baskets and water pots with bright matching hues


Booty kickin' stapler 'n remover, no more staples in my shoes


Art carts roll smoothly like birds gliding on wings

  

These are a few of Miss French Fry's favorite things.




When the kids are super cray-cray, 
From this Arctic chill.
 I simply remember my favorite things
Don't forget your Emergen-C pill!

No comments:

Post a Comment